HERBAL REMEDIES FOR GANGRENE
Gangrene is necrosis and subsequent decay of body tissues caused by infection or thrombosis or lack of blood flow. It is usually the result of critically insufficient blood supply sometimes caused by injury and subsequent contamination with bacteria. This condition is most common in the extremities.
* Tissue infection - Clostridial;
* Gangrene - gas; Myonecrosis;
* Clostridial infection of tissues
Gangrene is the death of tissue in part of the body.
TREATMENT FOR GANGRENE:
Gangrene requires urgent evaluation and treatment. In general, dead tissue should be removed to allow healing and prevent further infection. Depending on the area affected, the condition of the patient, and the cause of the gangrene, treatment may include:
* An emergency operation to explore or remove dead tissue.
* Amputating the affected body part.
* Repeated operations to remove dead tissue (debridement).
* An operation to improve blood supply to the area.
* Treatment in the intensive care unit (for severely ill patients).
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR GANGRENE:
The following are the best herbal remedy for Gangrene disease.
* Butcher's broom.
* Castor bean.
* Elm, slippery.
* Ginkgo bilboa.
* Golden rod.
* Indigo, wild.
* Marshmallow root.
* Myrrh, willow.
* Pleurisy root.
* Red seal.
* Willow, black, American.
Plz also visit:http://www.herbsandcures.com
Posted at 12:20 pm by Meeranandha